Wow! Royally Lost was a great read! I loved how well-rounded the characters were. There was a realistic author voice throughout the novel.
Below are some thoughts and questions I came up with. Comment your answers below!
– At first I thought the book had an error since it used hostel instead of hotel but…
Hostel is provide budget-oriented, sociable accommodation where guests can rent a bed, usually a bunk bed, in a dormitory and share a bathroom, lounge, and sometimes a kitchen
-It would be amazing to travel the world
-Yay! Nikolai and Becca changed their parents view!
– [ ] Do you think how Nikolai’s mother treats him is fair or do you think he’s just acting like a spoiled brat?
– [ ] Do you think it was wise that Nikoli didn’t tell Becca who he really is?
– [ ] Do you think is fair both teens parents are shaping their life for them? Whose life is worse in your opinion?
– [ ] What do you think of the ending?